1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
wow...that is really quite expensive....lol

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Bummer...He only has one for sale....I really needed two of those...I'll have to pass.:biggrin:

·
Registered
136 Posts
They brought it out and put goldfish in it whenever they were serving fish for dinner? I usually don't feel guilty about anything but I know when I'm eating my steak I don't want a cow staring at me.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They brought it out and put goldfish in it whenever they were serving fish for dinner? I usually don't feel guilty about anything but I know when I'm eating my steak I don't want a cow staring at me.
LOL I know what you mean.

I don't know.. I don't think it's that pretty.. Old stuff shouldn't be expensive because it's old... You would have to actually think it's pretty and want to buy it.
It's pretty cool though but not $75,000.00 cool. It's from the year 1880 so that's why it's soo expensive.

·
PT Biologist
3,220 Posts
It's pretty cool though but not $75,000.00 cool. It's from the year 1880 so that's why it's soo expensive.
No, it's 'soo expensive' because out there there is one to several Morons who WOULD GLADLY allow you to part them with their money for such an item. If no one existed who was willing to be that stupid then it would sell for $3 at the local yard sale.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
And here is the shipping! They must plan on personally delivering it.

Hello and thank you for your inquiry. If you purchase the item as buy-it-now, shipping is included at no extra cost. Otherwise, we would estimate the shipping to be approx $300 which would include insurance. Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

If you guys want I can start making these for ya. I will only charge half. the materials I will use will be clay from 1,000,000,000 years BC hows that for antique.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.