The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm pretty sure I seen some at petland discounts by city hall. Tall grassy plant?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Petland Discounts DEFINITELY have them. And if they don't they will get it for you on their next shipment too. They charge $3.99 for a potful....I've bought a ton from them over the last three months.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A ton? What are you doing with that much? :D And thanks for the tip, I will pester mine to order for me.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I love the growth over the water surface, it's a great plant. If you want some tomorrow the Petland Discounts in manhattan on W23rd street has some for sure, I was just there yesterday.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got any pics that you'd be willing to share? I'm debating how much to buy myself.

·
Premium Member
2,466 Posts
I have a 28 inch tall 75 gallon tank and there are still foot long leaves floating on the tank surface. I've heard the plant doesn't look nice when the leaves are trimmed.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Option! I happened to be right down the block today so stopped in and bought them out. Can't wait til my leaves get super long.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
I hope the tall plants from my tank were the ones you were looking for. enjoy them!
Thanks for the plant swap :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts