The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
user page is off. it only seems to be showing visitor messages, no tabs for friends or stats... maybe its just me but it seems kinda weird.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Every time I close my browser I have to log back in. Cookies are still enabled. nothing Changed on my end... odd...
Same thing for me, no longer will automatically log in when I visit the site.

I just logged in manually, got a thank you for logging in then when I tried to respond to this thread got a message that I either needed to log in or didn't have permission to access the page. I logged in again manually and was able to respond to the thread.

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,403 Posts
That happened to me as well but only once. Seems to be alright now.
Yup, seems to be working fine for me now, too.

Mebbe it was just the actual upload that logged everyone out.

Or mebbe Kyle already fixed it and is just being to gosh darn efficient. :icon_bigg

·
Registered
19 Posts
Happening to me.... I close browser and have to re-enter user ID/pw

Also I tried marking forums read and got the following message:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Happening to me.... I close browser and have to re-enter user ID/pw

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
I will check into a fix for the cookies issue. For now you might want to try clearing out your cookies and browser cache. There might be some conflicts occurring.

The mark forums read error seems to be a common error with the latest forum update. I'll be back with a fix in a day or two. Bear with me for now! ;)

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

This is fixed now! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
I noticed that there is now a 'quick reply' feature for PMs, i.e. you don't have to hit "reply" after reading then type, there's a box right there when reading.

:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.