The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have quite a bit of Anubias Nana to trade, a bit of java fern, and about 6 plantlets from what I believe is an Aponogeton Crispus (see pictures). I also have a medium sized Amazon sword. There are pictures of the nanas and apons below. Also some of the java fern, but I have more. These pictures were taken over a month ago. The apon plantlets are a lot larger now and full of roots.

The roots of Nana #2 are pretty well secured to a small piece of driftwood. I can leave it like this (not easy to ship) or remove from it the driftwood.

The apons are in the last picture. The white background is about 8” wide. The large leaf is from the mother plant, included in the picture to assist with identification.

What I’m looking for in return are the following:

• Buce
  • Erio (something that will grow in med-high light plus CO2)
  • Swords (no large varieties)
  • Anubias that I don’t already have (see list below)
  • Crypts that I don’t already have (see list below)
  • Aponogeton Fenestralis Madagascar Lace
  • Mosses - I don’t like the stringy types that get all over the place like java moss. I really like the Fissidens Fox I have. I’d be interested in something similar, or anything else that stays pretty neat and won’t get all over the tank.

I might be interested in something not in the above list, but no stems or floaters please. Just let me know what you have to trade and what you’re interested in and e.

Crypts I already have:

• Cryptocoryne Crispatula v. Balansae
  • Cryptocoryne Retrospiralis
  • Cryptocoryne Wendtii v. 'Mi Oya'
  • Cryptocoryne Wendtii v. Bronze
  • Cryptocoryne Wendtii v. Green
  • Cryptocoryne Wendtii v. Florida sunset
  • Cryptocoryne Wendtii v. Green Gecko
  • Cryptocoryne Walkeri v. 'lutea'
  • Cryptocoryne cordata

Anubias I already have:

• Anubias Barteri