The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't really care for tall aquariums, but got this one for free from a friend. I've been trying to figure out what to do with it, and I'm just not creative enough. I've got a great plan for a longer tank though!

20gal. Tall All Glass Aquarium tank with hood and 15watt bulb and matching stand

Want to trade for 20gal. Regular/long tank(acrylic or glass) with hood and light and a stand for the tank

I live in the St. Louis area. If you're interested, please pm me.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I have a 20gal regular (glass) with hood, but no stand.

The flourescent light that was in the hood crapped out on me, no not just the bulb, and I'm no electrician. I kinda rigged up this silly method with spiral bulbs, extension cords and some electrical tape. All that can be cleaned up and have a regular flourescent put back in. Otherwise, it's in great condition, despite the army of snails that currently resides in the few inches of remaining water, lol.

If you have any interest PM me, I'm in Rolla.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks cjyhc4, but I was wanting a 20gal with a stand. Only way I'd accept one without a stand is if it's bigger than 20gal. The light on this tank is brand new(bought less than a month ago,still have the box) and I have a planted tank, so I'll need one with a light.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.