The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if this is the place to post this or not. I have a great 75 gallon tank with live rock and awesome fish. This was set up by Will at Premier fish 9 months ago. We are moving and I need to sell this. It is well over $3000.00 worth of equipent and fish. Do you guys have any suggestions for me on how and where to sell this? Thanks for the help! I really appreciate it.

Susie

·
Registered
734 Posts
If not, call Barbara at "Fishy Business" in the Springs - she gives a fair price and comes to get it. Really nice gal and a great (though kinda small) store. Hope you get your price... There's always aquabid.com (posting it as a pick up only), as well as craigslist.com for a free listing and lots of salt water enthusiasts there. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Welcome!

Wish we had the money or place for such a tank.

·
Everyone has an opinion
1,677 Posts
I am not sure if this is the place to post this or not. I have a great 75 gallon tank with live rock and awesome fish. This was set up by Will at Premier fish 9 months ago. We are moving and I need to sell this. It is well over $3000.00 worth of equipent and fish. Do you guys have any suggestions for me on how and where to sell this? Thanks for the help! I really appreciate it.

Susie
Try reef central.......DC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.