Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I have 6 discus in my tank and one of them grew larger and is a big bully. He keeps the other ones hiding in the bushes and I've had enough.

I picked him up several months back from Pasadena Tropical Fish and he's nice a pretty. I'd say he's about 4 inches in diameter and is a red turq. He has a bluish background, red striations in the body, with blue striations in his fins. He also has dark vertical bars that show depending on mood.

If you take him, please make sure he's with other discus his own size or you'll see the a hole that he is.

I don't have any pics. Sorry. I paid 50 bucks but will let you have him for $20. I will also take trades for ferts, dwarf cichlids, and/or high light foreground plants.

I want to get rid of him ASAP since i have him in a breeder net and that net shades areas where i have plants. Plus, i don't think he's too happy in there. PM if you're interested. I'll take him into the LFS for credit if nobody takes him. Thank you.

·
Registered
659 Posts
if you where in dfw, tx and I still had my discus I would take him,good luck. might have some luck posting him for sale on forum.simplydiscus.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.