The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Im looking to sell my complete ADA 60P set up. Im willing to either have you come pick it up in 10965 (Rockland County NY, 10 Min from Tappan Zee Bridge) or meet you in NYC where I work. Im also willing to drive up to 50-60 miles to meet you halfway if need be. I would like to sell everything together so please do not ask me to part out certain pieces of equipment just yet. The following is a list of what is included in the sale (most of this equipment is between 6mos and 12mos old):

-ADA 60P High Clarity 6mm All Glass Tank (24"L x 12"W x 14"H or 60x30x36cm)
-ADA Garden Mat (same size as tank)
-ADA 6mm Hang-on glass thermometer
-ADA Aquasoil - 12 liters - Used in tank and fully cycled
-ADA Powersand Special - 2 liters - Used in tank, fully cycled, under aqua soil as a base
-Eheim 2215 filter with media (Substrat pro, ehfimech, coarse and fine filter pads), 13mm input and outputs, quick disconnects, clear hoses - also included are the original green inflow and outflow as well as the green hoses (none of which has ever been used)
-Finnex Ray II 24" 7000K Dual Daylight LED light fixture - silver housing
-Hydor 200w In-Line Heater with 1/2" connections
-Lily Pipes - Glass - 1 set (inflow/outflow) of violet glass style and 1 *OUTFLOW ONLY* poppy glass style
-Sieryu Stone - 20lbs - very nice sieryu stone in varying sizes - enough to make any style scape you choose
-Custom Aquarium Stand - Typical 30" Black Pine Stand for 29gal aquarium - Custom pre-drilled top for filter hoses to pass through (keeps a nice clean minimalistic look) - customized doors and hardware (original single door was cut down and turned into 2 smaller doors - 2 stainless steel handles and 4 new stainless steel hinges were added)
-Digital Timer - 8 outlet - 4 dedicated on all the time with 2 daytime 2 night time - fully programmable for 7 days with multiple on/off(s) per day

The tank is set up right now, filter running, but not planted. I wanted to keep it up and running so as not to lose the beneficial bacteria in both the substrate and the filter. I will keep it running until the day the sale has been completed and buyer is able to pick up/meet.

As I said before I would like to sell this as a complete set up and I feel that it is. All the buyer would need to do is possibly purchase a CO2 set up and plant it with whatever flora they desire.

If you were to buy all of this equipment brand new it would cost you between $900-$1000. Im looking to get rid of everything for $650 O.B.O. If you're interested please send me a PM. If there is an item or two that you could do without let me know and we'll see if we can't work something out. If you'd like to see pics of the set up just look under my profile in the album marked "For Sale".

Thanks for looking,

Mike

1 - 1 of 1 Posts