The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is doing great.
I have a new project coming soon so I'd like to concentrate my resource to their service. If that project would get going, I will have some real rare stuff easily available in not just CO but in the whole country.

So in order to start that project I need to free up some tanks. This would also help me to buy some live food for the upcoming project.

I have following for the sale. PM me for setting up a pickup. I usually dont like to ship so offering it here before posting on the sale forum.-

Aphyosemion Australe 'Gold' - 1 male and 2 fries (Fries are 3 months old, sexable and they are one male a a female).
Male- (This is the exact male that I am offering) $20 for all 3 of them. They eat mostly flakes and frozen stuff. They usually don't like pallets.

Male

IMG_3095waterwith by sumertiwari, on Flickr

One of the fry (its an old pic)-

IMG_7764water with by sumertiwari, on Flickr

A show class HMPK full mask male. Its a gorgeous, young, virgin male. He would be a great betta to keep. He is very active and is quite responsive to you. $20 for him. Its the price that I paid. I am not including the shipping and transhipper cost.

IMG_5703water with by sumertiwari, on Flickr

A mango yellow show HMPK male.
A perfect beautiful yellow HMPK. They are not quite common. If you have wanting to keep a yellow betta, this is your chance. $20 for him too

IMG_8916water with by sumertiwari, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
are the killies for pickup only or do you ship.
I certainly can ship. I don't prefer it just because the weather is cold here and I don't have heat packs. I have breather bags and styrofoam lined boxes. If you are ready to take the risk, I can ship them on a sunny day. Which shipping method- choice is yours.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.