Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED 11.19.09

I'm moving from Atlanta to Dallas and have a couple tanks, lights, and plants I'd like to sell. Rather than move all of this stuff I'd prefer to consolidate my aquariums into one larger system than have to maintain multiple separate ones when I get where I'm headed. I've already bought a new tank and am more than happy to negotiate prices on the drygoods. The plants are a fixed price.

Tanks are pick-up only.

90g full setup - $450.00 OBO - GREAT FOR GROWOUTS!
*90g All-Glass Reef Ready
*Custom Stand and Canopy (pre wired with lots of outlets in the stand)
*Wet-Dry filter with pump
*4x65 watt PC fixture OR two 2x 96w retrofit kits- first come, first served. The lights you don't choose will go with the 75g.
*Mixed sand and Flourite substrate, see the photo.

75g display - $600.00 OBO
*75g All-Glass aquarium with black background. I used this to attach plants to for a decorative wall. It would be good for some texture and color in a bare bottom tank. There's a space to hide filter intakes and heaters on the right rear corner.
*Oak stand and canopy with excellent access and lots of room. The stand/canopy are a year old and are in great shape.
*4x65 watt PC fixture OR two 2x 96w retrofit kits- first come, first served. The lights you don't choose will go with the 75g.

Large Anubias nana; 5-10 inches long. $10.00 apiece for as many as you want until the supply runs out.

Small-Medium Anubias nana; 1-4 inches long. $5.00 apiece for as many as you want until the supply runs out.

Plants will be shipped USPS Priority Mail. Cost will be determined by quantity and size of plants bought.

For those with larger tanks or salt water setups-
Two Hamilton 250w HQI fixtures (single bulb) with ballasts and 14K Phoenix bulbs. BRAND NEW, IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING. $400.00 OBO.

Cheers,
Phil (formerly known here as Biotypical)

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm preparing to move and would prefer to get the tank torn down in one go than piecemeal. It is a lot of plants and will make someone very happy. I love this tank and wish I didn't have to take it down.

I forgot to add Myriophyllum mattegrossense to the package originally, there's a big bunch of that as well.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All of this is still available. I've had PMs asking about parting out the plants but I'd rather sell as one unit to make shipping easier. It'll make a good group buy for folks with smaller tanks.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I'd just like to say that this is the most generous sale thread I've ever seen. That is a ridiculous amount of healthy plants for the price! Lots of stuff I'd love to try out in there but not even remotely enough room for the whole package. Somebody must need this for a new tank.

Just to be clear the items listed at the bottom anubias etc. Those can be bought individually?

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, the Crinum and Anubias are not part of the package and can be bought separately. I've sold the Tiger Lotus.

·
Honeycomb Master
6,769 Posts
Do you accept farmville coins as payment? :hihi: I got plenty of those! Haha, JK.

But seriously, if i had enough money i'd buy em all. Great deal for a lot of great plants!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Can you email me a photo of all the remaining plants as well as a final package deal to purchase all of them? I've got a 240 to fill, with potential plans on a 500 gallon in the near future, so I have lots of room for them. Will these do well at 83 degrees (going in a planted discus tank)?
Thanks!
seancj at aol. com

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sean,

I've got some people interested in buying some of the plants. Once I've finalized everything with them I'll email you the info on what I've got left.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I made it myself by siliconing some eggcrate to the back and filling it with expandable foam then painting it with Rustoleum.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.