Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am trying to sell 10 3/4 oz of Plantex CSM+B which I purchased from Aquariumfertilizer.com a few months back I am asking $8 with the shipping included. I am from the Milwaukee,WI area so a hand deliver is not out of the question.
any interest [email protected]
414-477-8062

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hello szunker, is this it: CSM+B Plantex and used for PPS-Pro etc?? if so, I'll take'em. shipping to Ft. Worth, TX. thnx. :biggrin:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is what I presently Dose:

Weekly Dosing Regime

Sunday Day 1…………50% Water Change using Prime- Water conditioner
¾ tsp Potassium Sulfate K2SO4
1/2 tsp Potassium Nitrate KNO3
1/64 tsp Mono-Potassium Phosphate KH2PO4
3.3ml Flourish
3.2ml Flourish Iron
10ml (2 capfuls) Flourish Trace
1tsp R/O Right Kent (optional)

Monday Day 2…………1.6ml Flourish Iron

Tuesday Day 3………..1/2tsp Potassium Sulfate K2SO4
1/4 tsp Potassium Nitrate KNO3
3.3ml Flourish
1.6ml Flourish Iron

Wednesday Day 4……1.6ml Flourish Iron

Thursday Day 5……….1/2tsp Potassium Sulfate K2SO4
1/4 tsp Potassium Nitrate KNO3
3.3ml Flourish
1.6ml Flourish Iron

Friday Day 6…………..3.2ml Flourish Iron

Saturday Day 7……….Nothing to Add – Rest day.

Desired limits: PH = 6.4-8.5
GH = 3-15 deg/54-269 ppm
KH = 3-12 deg/54-215 ppm
Nitrates = 5-20ppm
Phosphates = 0.5-2.0 ppm or approx1/10th Nitrates
Iron = 0.1-1 ppm
Potassium = 15-20 ppm
Magnesium Sulfate = 5-10 ppm
Co2 = 15-30ppm
KH* X 17.9 = KH ppm ; KH ppm /17.9 = KH*

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found this on this webb site so I cannot take credit for this:

·
Registered
199 Posts
cool man, appreciate the notes. guess, ur's is close to EI. I'll start off using PPS-Pro, but larger dose every other day, rather then everyday! and hope I start seeing result soon... :biggrin:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What is PPS-Pro?
I have 2 of the 36" dual hagen T5HO GLO on the top of my 46gal bow and 2 bubbles per sec of co2 into a co2 reactor similar to the one REX has on his webb site. My water is city from lake michigan at approx GH 300ppm, KH 170ppm and ph about 7.2, all my plants are growing real well.

·
Registered
199 Posts
PPS-Pro link.

u can see detail of my lighting and setup on my sig. + got CO2 goin as well (bout 2.5 bps in my 55 gal. CO2 drop checker stays @ light-dark green)... my city water is also very hard around 300 GH?! (cheap all in one strip test result). ph is around same as ur's. only thing im not usin is good fert. use Flourish, and root tabs (Frourish). need to start dosing both micro & macro now... hope that help w/ the plants health & algae prob.

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
PPS-Pro link.

u can see detail of my lighting and setup on my sig. + got CO2 goin as well (bout 2.5 bps in my 55 gal. CO2 drop checker stays @ light-dark green)... my city water is also very hard around 300 GH?! (cheap all in one strip test result). ph is around same as ur's. only thing im not usin is good fert. use Flourish, and root tabs (Frourish). need to start dosing both micro & macro now... hope that help w/ the plants health & algae prob.
Thats too much work mate! and you are wasting money+ time to mix up and to measure to accurate Fert and to get that measuring thingy and Distilled water....Last week I bought DW 1 liter for 2.99 bucks here in NYC...just to try this Stupid Co2 drop checker...got from aquabid! was just curious!!!!!!what a Crap.....

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thats too much work mate! and you are wasting money+ time to mix up and to measure to accurate Fert and to get that measuring thingy and Distilled water....Last week I bought DW 1 liter for 2.99 bucks here in NYC...just to try this Stupid Co2 drop checker...got from aquabid! was just curious!!!!!!what a Crap.....
lol... what part u talkin bout "too much work" bud?? DW cost bout $0.99 @ walmart for a gallon, here in TX. and u used 4dkh solution for the drop checker right? it's pretty accurate, and everyone uses it. I've seen my fish gasping for air, when yellow-green, and they do great (normal) when light green to green. so it's pretty good to get an estimate...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.