The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sort of an odd request, but I'm interested in a food sampler of sorts for my picky fish. I'm currently feeding NLS Flake's and Frozen Bloodworms. I've tried NLS Pellets 1 MM but they seem to be too big.

I keep the following critters in various tanks: Harlequin Rasbora, Pygmy Cory, Celebe's Rainbow, German Blue Ram, Black Neon Tetra, Bloodfin Tetra, Bristlenose Pleco, Panda Garra, and SAE.

In particular I'm looking for .5 MM pellet food (not necessarily NLS, but another quality brand) so it can fit into their small mouths, and whatever other foods you may feed so I can try them on a variety.

I could just purchase whatever I want, but I can't afford to keep buying things they don't eat so I'm turning to the community to help me out.

PM me what you would be willing to send my way and what you're asking for it. Please be as specific as you can as to the food and how much of it you're willing to part with so I know what to expect.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a few of the same fish as you and I feed them the same NLS 1mm food. I just crush it up before I feed it to them. You can just use the cap of the food on any flat surface to crush it up. I use a mortar and pestle to crush up a bunch to save for later so i don't have to do it every time i need to feed them. Just a suggestion, it works for me and my fish love the NLS food.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts