The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting tired of the whole spinach deal. Decided to suck it up, realize how darn expensive this hobby (More like a job. I handle the tanks for 2 hours, stare at it for 6, and say i worked 8 hours :p) is, and just buy some ready food thats good to go :eek:.
So, who makes some good quality shrimp food. Got yellow neos and blue neos that JUST ARRIVED :D!
Right now i feed frozen & Boiled spinach and barley pellets and BW stout.
The less messy, the better, naturally. Also, the cheaper the better, but i dont want cheap crap. I Want something good but not unnecessarily expensive/fancy.
Thanks for the help... again.. :)
Oh, and please be specific.. links/info to contact vendor would be nice too (So i can buy the stuff i decide to buy o_0)

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Borneo Wild makes some pretty awesome shrimp food! I'd recommend Color, Barley, Frenzy, Spinach, and Grow.

A few people on here sell 'sample packs' of these foods so you can try them out before actually spending the money on them. h4n is one person who does that, but there are a few more that I can't think of right now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.