10/27

11/7

11/14

11/18

Feel free to comment, suggest, etc. :fish:

·
Registered
362 Posts
looks really cool you cool my put in a carpet on dwarf hair grass or baby tears at the front right of the tank i love rummynose tetras and ottos keep up the good work.:)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks really cool you cool my put in a carpet on dwarf hair grass or baby tears at the front right of the tank i love rummynose tetras and ottos keep up the good work.:)

I've never had luck with them. I've got some riccia floating on the surface as well as some frogbit so I'm pretty content with that

And thanks fellow Michiganian ;)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
thanks!

ya, its too bad craycray is gone but those crays don't live that long anyway so it was gonna happen.... however I have learned from that and am now taking steps to getting the water more appropriate for inverts and special diet (so his death will mean much better conditions for my shrimps and snails heh)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Your tank looks good, but angelfish should be kept in 29 gallon tanks at the minimum IMO. Rummynose tetras really need more room to swim too. Most people say that rummynoses need 30 inches of length (ex: 20 gallon long). Usually people say that ottos need to be kept in 10 gallons at the minimum. If I were you, I would re-home the current fish and get some nano-fish like chili rasboras.

·
Planted Tank Nation
889 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Your tank looks good, but angelfish should be kept in 29 gallon tanks at the minimum IMO. Rummynose tetras really need more room to swim too. Most people say that rummynoses need 30 inches of length (ex: 20 gallon long). Usually people say that ottos need to be kept in 10 gallons at the minimum. If I were you, I would re-home the current fish and get some nano-fish like chili rasboras.
+1 some people consider rummynose even too small for my 26 let alone a 5 gallon. I love the tank though!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts