The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have a 120gal eheim tank that will have a depth from substrate to sand height of 20-21in and was wondering what people think of the fluval plant 2.0 light. From what I am understanding it is dimmable with the button stock but has power button issue? Is it a good light? I already have a planted plus on my 75gallon but don't know if I should get two for the 120gal or go with the fluval

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have that light in a 55g with about the same height. I can't grow anything that needs high light, so I consider it medium light. I have the WiFi module and it's as buggy as the button seems to be for some people. My power button never bothered me until a few days ago when it became unresponsive. I had to unplug/plug-in the power to recover. The WiFi module is WiFi Direct. Your phone connects directly to it. The module is not connected to your home WiFi network. Programming it once connected work fine, however several times I've seen the light on during periods where I've programmed it to be off. If I connect to the WiFi module during this time, the light immediately begins to behave correctly. For the price, this is what we live with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.