The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone use or have information on the Fluval Fresh & Plant 2.0 Full Spectrum light? I'm leaning towards this light for my 75 G. I'm not using CO2, but will be using root tabs and a minimal EI dosing regiment. It says the light is dimmable so if I wanted to use CO2 at a later date I shouldn't have to upgrade?
Anyone have this light? Results/Review/Your Setup? Thanks

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi Chale, I'll be getting mine on Monday 2x36" for my 125g 18" deep on there chart I will be getting 66 par med to high light. I look at all the LED'S lights I like that they are Dimmable I use root tabs and do Excel and I know Fluval make good stuff. Go to there web for more info All the reviews that I find were good check out youtub also I got mine from SaltwaterAquarium.com w/free shiping.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have the 36" on a 55g planted tank. Some reviewers noted difficulty with the touch pad controller, but it's never been a problem for me. To dim the light, you hold your finger on the pad. Subsequent touches toggle through the modes: moonlight/off/daylight. The dimmed setting is remembered as the modes are toggled and as power is cycled. The optional WiFi module allows programs with different intensities and time to be set. Note that the WiFi module doesn't become a client on your home WiFi network and allow control like a WeMo device or WiFi camera, rather it's used in WiFi direct mode. You connect your phone to the WiFi module as you would connect to a WiFi Access Point and then run their app to program the light.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts