The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got 3 different fluval fish food samples to offer (and an api one), if anyone is wanting to try some but not wanting to buy a whole bottle. They come in little 2x3 baggies, I don't have a weight on them but if anyone is curious, I will go and find a gram scale. I am just filling the bag up. I feel all of these to my tropical fish and they seem to enjoy them. The pellets sink and the color ones are a tad bigger than the veggie ones. The flakes are very small, almost crushed looking. api floats.

I listed the top ingredients but you can find the full list on amazon or their site. From left to right:

$2 Vegetarian fish pellets:
Ingredients
Dried spirulina algae, herring meal, dried potato, krill, wheat flour, wheat bran, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried broccoli, dried cabbage, dried carrot, dried garlic, dried kelp, shrimp meal, dried spinach, fish oil (preserved with BHA), dried yeast, flaxseed oil, wheat germ meal

$2 Color enhancing pellets:
Krill, herring meal, shrimp meal, wheat, dried potato, dried garlic, soybean meal, dried kelp, fish oil (preserved with BHA), lecithin, choline chloride, DL-methionine, dried yeast, cochineal extract colour

$1 Cichlid flakes:
Herring meal, krill, shrimp meal, dried potato, wheat, earthworm meal, dried garlic, mussel meal, dried kelp, fish oil (preserved with BHA), dried pea, choline chloride, DL-methionine, dried yeast

$1 API Summer koi pellets:
Wheat flour, fish meal, soybean meal, soy protein isolate, shrimp meal, canola oil, rice bran, alfalfa meal, dicalcium phosphate, spirulina algae meal, brewers dried yeast

Tack on a dollar for shipping/materials. Shipping will probably be more if you get a few packets. Might possibly have goldfish pellets soon!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts