The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got this Fluval CO2 Diffuser, after I broke the CO2 input connector on my ISTA reactor. The issue I am facing is that I see huge bubbles coming out of the diffuser, along with the fine CO2 mist. Needless to say that this isn't something I want to see.

Anyone faced a similar problem and was able to fix it?

Additionally, I have bought additional ceramic disc and can try replacing the one that came with the diffuser. The thing is, I don't how open up the contraption. Any hints?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are the big bubbles coming out of the white disc itself or are they leaking from the where the hose meets the black connection on the outer rim of the diffuser?
The bubbles are coming from outside of the ring. Somewhat tells me that the ceramic disc isn't as tightly secured to the black outer case. Not from where the hose meets that black shell.

Can somebody tell me how to pry open the outer case? I am not even sure if the locking mechanism has threads or its just tightened as is. Don't want to put force where I shouldn't.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.