The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So this is my tank and I have a Fluval CO2 20 kit on it which is helping the plants amazingly. Anyways, I hate that I have this giant diffuser in there, and my idiot Betta keeps swimming up into it then hangs out there desperately trying to get air... :facepalm:

I'd like to put the CO2 into the hidden area along with all the other equipment. Any thoughts on how I could do this?

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have a canister filter in my Spec V and will be running an inline diffuser. You can put the inflow and outflow in the same spots as the filter that comes with it (with a small amount of modding). I currently run them both at the same time, but will be moving them as soon as I have time to completely set it up. But currently just have the diffuser right under the canister intake and its so close my betta cannot fit in there :):

Far right tank:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I may have to do some changing around of my tank, I like the idea of an inline diffuser over having this passive one in there. I don't want any equipment in the display...

Very nice tanks btw!

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Why not just use a glass/ceramic diffuser? They look a lot nicer than those giant Fluval ones.

*edit* I just saw that you wanted to try and hide the co2 diffuser. Nevermind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts