The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know people have discussed this equipment before but I figured I would throw my experience in. I bought the set in December as a Christmas gift for my mom. Decided to upgrade her tank to a high tech tank. 15 gallon column. When it worked everything was great. 4 months later I have gone through 4 regulators and 6 canisters of co2. Things will run fine for a while and then one day all of the co2 will be gone. I've had a leak on the bubble counter as well, and on the first regulator had two canisters explode freezing cold gas as we screwed them in due to a thread issue. Now I am waiting to hear back from Hagen yet again. The only positive I have is Hagen has been good about replacing the equipment although slow to respond online. Either way I am really disappointed in the massive headache this has been. Anyone had good experience with this system?

·
Registered
835 Posts
very few people will recommend that system. It is way more expensive than a Paintball co2 setup or a "proper" co2 system in the long run

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.