The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just got the 46w version of this light and I have a lightly planted ea freshwater 900 and wondered if anyone had some ideas of settings for this light. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
16,083 Posts
Moved your post to the Lighting section so you'll get better responses. Please take note of specific subsections of the forum, as they tend to be more focused and you'll be more likely to interact with people who have specific knowledge and experience.

But you'll need to share a ton more detail about your setup if you want people to give you advice that will be useful to you. Could you tell us more about your tank and setup? Post a photo? Fertilization regimen? As much detail as possible.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I was never able to get a 3.0 to look anything more than a washed out look with a yellow overcast. You will just have to play with the settings until you settle on something.
This will come off as harsh sounding, but if you can still return the light, I would look to other options that are similarly priced. Those 3.0 lights fall way short at that price point.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts