The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used the 2.0 led wifi controller? The main issue I'm having with mine is that the light seems to turn on randomly at times when it is programmed to be off. Once I log into the app it turns off and reverts back to it's programmed schedule. It's annoying and no something I think I should have to do every couple of days.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am thinking of buying the 2.0 Plant (and Wifi controller). Still cant believe that Fluval did not include the controller with the LED system! What a joke! The price is going to be nuts in Canada.

For the 48'' its 300$C
WiFi, no price yet here, but i imagine 120$C.
Total 420$ + tax = 475$.

Does anyone have any info on the controller (app)? Is it good? It does seems pretty basic.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have 3 2ft Fluval 2.0 and ) wifi controllers , I felt that the wifi controller was little more than a toy , but each to their own .
Although I personally have 4 of the original Aqualife and Plant , which I prefer , I found the Fresh and plant to be a very good light , on a 2ft cube a pair of Fluval 2.0 gives a pair of Kessil A150we a beating .
I have both and each has it's advantages ,
As for the Wifi controller why is it needed .
I am not the "Artistic Type" plant grower , I grow plants because the fish like plants , so maybe the need is outside my purpose ?
In Australia the Wifi controller is $147 Au so not cheap .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.