The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,704 Posts
Do you think Flickr is a better format than Imugr. Imugr really seems to mess up the size of my photos and distort clarity.

·
Premium Member
5,704 Posts
I'm trying to find the article I read with some good comparisons. I briefly considered Imgur, but it is more likely to be blocked by school or corporate networks because it was the primary photo hosting platform for Reddit, which despite its good subreddits, has a lot of tasteless and NSFW content.

I wanted to use iCloud, since all my photos are already there, but embedding was awkward and the links seemed to be temporary.

I only chose Flickr after it was sold to SmugMug, which is a professional photo hosting service. I like the interface, and I don't think I will exceed a thousand photos, but if I do, I would pay the nominal fee.

I considered Google Photos, but I spend too much time in the Google ecosystem for school IT, so I wanted my hobby stuff somewhere else. I didn't want to have to think about my work google account vs my personal one. But it does seem like a good solution too.
Okay, thank you, Ill look into these other options.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts