The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
~2x2 inch flame moss on stainless steel mesh, moss is growing off the mess about 3/4 to 1inch + long.
14 dollars per piece

Downoi @ 2 dollars per plant

Ammania Bonsai 5 stems for 5 dollars

HC also available for a 2x2 patch for 10 dollars

Cryptocoryne Rosanervig 60 dollars

add 5 for priority mail or 20 for express mail
please let me know if you are paying via credit card or non-credit card paypal.

I am selling this to recover some money that I got cheated out of for a calcium reactor on a reef forum.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Sorry to hear about the bad transaction ...

Bump for a great seller ...

2x2 inch flame moss, moss is growing off the mess about 3/4 to 1inch + long.
14 dollars per piece

Downoi @ 2 dollars per plant

Ammania Bonsai 5 stems for 5 dollars

HC also available for a 2x2 patch for 10 dollars

Cryptocoryne Rosanervig 60 dollars

add 5 for priority mail or 20 for express mail
please let me know if you are paying via credit card or non-credit card paypal.

I am selling this to recover some money that I got cheated out of for a calcium reactor on a reef forum.

·
Registered
324 Posts
pm sent to you...

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how did you lose $240? If no one buys off this list, i will be happy to make a purchase to help you recover...let me know.
Pretty much what happened is the seller just did not send the calcium reactor. I contested through paypal and won. Paypal however said they could not get any of my money back because the seller had nothing in his account. I am out my money b/c I didn't do a credit card payment. Its not like I am struggling with money, but I set aside a limit to what I wanted to spend on the calcium reactor and that is all blown now.

All pms returned. Still available.

·
Banned
388 Posts
Well, same thing has happened to me before as well. If they ever try to open another account with the same information (acct number, sufficient number of matching ID's) i think they slurp the money out. Also if he ever adds money it will send it to you. Stinks, i know. But there are glimmers of hope.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
So that means I am going to get some good plants! YES!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.