1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Puzzled...
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Deals: Shipped pricing

- 3 Fissiden Golf Balls $30 shipped- 1 package available
- 1 Fissiden Couch for $30 shipped - 3 available
- 1 Round Pellia Golf Ball & 1 Fissiden Fontanus 2x2 in Patch for $10 Shipped - 5 packages available
- 25 Indian Almond Leaves $10 Shipped - many packages available

Shipped first class (snail mail) with confirmation no guarantee for temperatures above 90F (don't order if your area is too hot).

If you want less: Add $3 for 1st class shipping with confirmation (read guarantee below, check your weather)

- Golfball fissiden $10
- 2x2 in patches of fissiden(1cm growth) $5
- Round Pellia Golf Ball $5
- 3 Pinnafida Plantlet $5
- 2 Downoi Plants $5
- 1 Trident Java portion for $5

IF THE WEATHER IS WARMER THAN 90 DEG. F IN YOUR AREA I WILL NOT GUARANTEE THE PACKAGE. PLEASE CHECK THE WEEKLY WEATHER FORECAST IN YOUR AREA BEFORE YOU ORDER AND MAKE SURE SOMEONE IS ABLE TO RECEIVE THEM WHEN THE MAIL MAN/WOMAN DELIVERS THE PACKAGE. THANK YOU! SEND IT TO YOUR WORK IF YOU ARE NOT HOME.

Thanks!!!

I'll let you know if I am out.

Picture of Couch below. Thanks for your interest.

Avatar Marvel Figures Set Available for $10 Shipped!!!

Attachments

·
Puzzled...
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shipping is on Saturday if Monday is a holiday it should arrive on Tuesday.

Pictures of what I am selling are above. downoi is on the bottom right hand corner in the plastic container. Java fern Trident is in the top middle.

It is too much trouble to post individual portions of each item I am selling. Limited attachment space for images. I hope you guys understand.

·
Banned
934 Posts
Thank you for the fissidens! Most of the time when someone says golfball size. They mean a loosely packed golfball. The ones you sent me were solid as can be. Also your packaging was top notch. I was concerned with Monday being a holiday and all. But to my surprise the plants arrived looking perfect thanks to the plastic sealed packing. Will definitely be doing more business with you in the near future.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.