The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Tennis Mania all day! Just go back to the basics of tennis with that game and Serve and Volley to win.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Application "FishVille" is unavailable

The application "FishVille" is temporarily unavailable due to an issue with its third-party developer. We are investigating the situation and apologize for any inconvenience.

I wonder what thats all about. Anyway, I've also been playing Castle Age, which is great if you're into the Mafia Wars kind of gameplay.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Application "FishVille" is unavailable

The application "FishVille" is temporarily unavailable due to an issue with its third-party developer. We are investigating the situation and apologize for any inconvenience.

I wonder what thats all about. Anyway, I've also been playing Castle Age, which is great if you're into the Mafia Wars kind of gameplay.

I can't spend all day on facebook watching all these games. How much time do you guys spend on your tanks in facebook?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I generally avoid Facebook apps, but could have been tempted by a fish-related one. FishVille's developers sound shady though:

FishVille will remain suspended, Facebook tells us, “until Facebook is satisfied that Zynga demonstrates compliance with Facebook restrictions — as well as Zynga’s own restrictions — on the ads it offers users.”

·
Banned
2,214 Posts
I just joined facebook after a really boring day, and I've been playing fishville and happy aquarium non-stop. Anyone want to friend me so we can be neighbors?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.