The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Setting up a 20L that will house a few bristlnose plecos, but I need a pair of centerpiece fish to please my gf. She likes fish with "personalities", such as our dwarf puffers and peach gouramis. It would be great if I could get something that'll breed too (finance my addiction).

I havent worked out the planting scheme yet so It would be whatever the fish wants!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
20 long, lol, sorry about the confusion I'm slowely losing my mind. I've already got puffers in another tank and she really likes them. I considered some apistos too, and those kribs are neat....hmmm good suggestions so far!

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
If you want something that will breed ,I would submit that a male and female Bristlenose (assuming good maint), are capable of producing 50 to 100 baby bristlenose every four to six weeks, and twenty gallon long would soon be crowded.
This is based on my expieriences with them.
Kribensis I have kept, reached nearly five inches long and could inflict damage to bristlenose babies and adult's while protecting egg's should Kribs decide to spawn.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.