The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay... I am trying to make a really nice flyer for our Colorado Aquarium Society auction, and I want to get a really good pic of a fish in front of a nice planted background, but my darn fish won't hold still.

So I am sending out a call for good fish photos (as big mega-pix possible), that you don't mind me editing and using for flyers, post-cards, etc... for the Colorado Aquarium Society.

Since it may be hard to load several in this thread with really big pix size, please post or PM the link to the http location so I can go there and down-load it.

Thanks in advance! :proud:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Try istockphoto.com. Amateur photographers can post their best efforts here. Prices are very reasonable and the quality is high. At the interactive ad agency I mmanage we use them as a resource all the time. I did a search for fish and then searched for Discus and Angel w/in the fish search annd found several nice shots. Not free but great quality for a very reasonable cost. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Are you guys looking for any specific fish in general? I have plenty of pics available, but if you let me know what you're looking for, it'll narrow it down.

Here's an Apistogramma for example.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is a great picture! That is really the kind of picture I am looking for... a good close-up. Do you have any of fishies that kinda look like they are smiling? What I would like to do is print 'Got Fish?' at the top of the picture and have a big smiling fishie.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow! That fish really looks like he could take a chunk out of you!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to everyone! We have desided on the rainbow for now, but would love to keep collecting since we will probably be doing several prints for the flyers.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow! He does have some AMAZING shots.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts