The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 75 gallon tank fully planted with a opening in the middle and I want to know what fish ideas I can have and I wanna know if I can have cories because I want a bottom dweller.
My stock as of right now if 5 male bosemani 6 neon 3 rummy nose 1 sunset honey gourami 2 small angelfish
Vertebrate Water Organism Pet supply Aquatic plant

·
Registered
24 Posts
Cories should be great in that tank. I would add more neons and/or cardinals to get a nice sized school. You will probably also want to add some cleanup crew like ottos, small plecos, snails and shrimp. However, if it were me I would wait a bit to make sure the plants are growing well before adding too many more fish because plant growth is needed to balance out the fish load.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cories should be great in that tank. I would add more neons and/or cardinals to get a nice sized school. You will probably also want to add some cleanup crew like ottos, small plecos, snails and shrimp. However, if it were me I would wait a bit to make sure the plants are growing well before adding too many more fish because plant growth is needed to balance out the fish load.
I was planning to wait a little while longer due to the fact my tank is going thru the ugly stage rn and I jus wanted to know what type of fish to add or get bc I research and feel like I can’t get some but thank you for letting me know. I worry abt the neons as I have angels that will eventually grow big and may eat them but I have time to move them to another tank of mine so I can’t get more of those any other ideas of schoolers?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts