The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, I have a 75 gallon tank with the following fish in it: 3 irian red rainbows, 5 congo tetras, 5 cherry barbs, and one bristlenose pleco. I feel like all I have is the green of the plants, and the silver and red fish, and I want to add some more color, or something eye catching. I tried neon tetras and they got eaten (by the rainbows, I'm guessing?). I don't want a repeat of that but I really want something to add interest.

I'm open to pretty much any type of fish that will work with my current fish and catch the eye.

·
Registered
575 Posts
You probably want to give some information about your water parameters, but if you have rainbows that are doing well you might look at other species of rainbow fish. You'll have lots of color options in that group.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anything else besides other rainbows? I don't love the rainbows I have, so I was thinking about finding them another home. could I do other types of peaceful tetras, swordtails, platies, other small fish, with the congo tetras and cherry barbs?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.