The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone,

I recently did my first online purchase of Danio tinwini - a fish I've wanted for a year now. I bought 12 from AZ Aquatic Gardens.

(Side note I looked up the reviews *after* I purchased and honestly didn't believe I was going to get my fish)

Anyway,such to my delight my 12 fish arrived all alive and in excellent condition. They are very small, approximately .5 in or a bit more. And they don't look like Tineini, to me they look like juvi CPDs.

Their black and gold dots are tiny speckled very close together and they have very short, round faces like the "trout" face of the CPD.

I'm no expert. Can anyone help?

This is the best pic I could get of the fish

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
You're far from alone if you got burned by AZ Gardens. They are scam artists as evidenced by their reviews on google, yelp, and BBB.

I got scammed on a $144 dollar order as they sent me the wrong species (16 which were in very poor health and died within two weeks) and "mush" of a dead plant.

They will not respond to emails or calls and your only recourse is to dispute through your credit card. I got all of my money back but keep in mind it requires solid documentation that you got the wrong species and the vendor didnt attempt to resolve.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.