The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following fish for sale.......

Microrasbora Erythromicron - $2.00

Albino Long Fin Bushynose Plecos - $4.00

Cardinal Tetras - $2.00

Weitzmani Tetras - $3.00

Black Cories - $6.00

I ship via USPS Priority Mail with "Live-Arrival Guarantee". You can look up the shipping cost yourself at http://usps.com Plan on a 7 lb package being shipped from zip code 46184. My email and PayPal addy is [email protected]

Have A GREAT CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR

Mark

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,403 Posts
Save some Cardinals for me, Mark! :D I'll order them after New Year since we're going to be gone too much between now and then...

(*sigh* more P. weitzmani... you are ENTIRELY tempting me... where would I put them...?)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Save some Cardinals for me, Mark! :D I'll order them after New Year since we're going to be gone too much between now and then...

(*sigh* more P. weitzmani... you are ENTIRELY tempting me... where would I put them...?)
I already have your cardinals set aside.

ps: The weitzmani don't take up a lot of space.

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,403 Posts
Here's a not-so-great shot of an adult male P. weitzmani, also from Mark

They take a while to grow into their full glory, but the males really DO look like this when they're flaring at each other (I just never can catch it on camera!)

·
Registered
365 Posts
I can buy ten lotto tickets and win nothing so I'm guessing that's not enough. lol

SteveU
LOLOLOL

It is hard to buy from someone who answers a question with a question, like if he has males and females... also I'm pretty sure that if I buy two fish he'll be kind enough to send me both sexes but what are the odds...

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Unless you edit your post pretty darn quick I'd guess "your" odds would be darn close to zero. lol

j/k

Laura, thanks for the pics... pretty...... Usually right after I buy something a see something that tells me I shouldn't have. lol ;)

SteveU

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.