The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first tank journal on planted tank. I've been planning a planted tank for my office desk for a while. Here is the layout I finished today.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Very cool. I just started my own 5.5 for a shrimp-only tank. I will follow yours for ideas. I like the driftwood!

What are you plans for hardware, inhabitants, and plants?

·
Banned
2,214 Posts
Omgyouicon MO is my favorite ever. /fangirl

On a more ontopic note, 5.5 gallons are a great size, I believe you'll come to enjoy it. Your light it also great, does it use the 27watt (iirc) robocop lamp bulb?

·
Registered
3,614 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is actually one of the holding tanks when I'm in the process of getting back to the hobby. It has a little bit of everything, from flame moss to red root floater.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Very pretty! :)

I know how the "holding tank" thing goes tho. I have a 40galBDR someone gave me to keep some fish I was planning on getting for the 125[jumped on getting them] and then my brothers came and smashed my 125 with a baseball bat before they turned to the 55 & 29, I grabbed the bat [yes, glass in my hands, arms, & feet] and hit him[the one smashing the 125] with it. Now, I have to pay 200$ for a new 125 and my brothers are set on destroying what I have.

I of course have the 2nd 29gal holding the plecos/loaches for my 90CBF along with most of the floating plants from the 55 and the 20gL will be setup with remnants[fish wise] from the 55 I'm tearing down.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts