The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i just got back to the hobby and im going to come back strong with am old 38 i have laying around pictures coming soon once i get everything gathered up. Im super pumped to get started again!

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
Got back into this hobby two-months ago after years of hiatus as well. You're gonna have tonnes of fun. The worst part for me though was waiting for the tank to become established or throughly cycled haha.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got back into this hobby two-months ago after years of hiatus as well. You're gonna have tonnes of fun. The worst part for me though was waiting for the tank to become established or throughly cycled haha.
Im like a kid in a candy store its crazy xD

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
Same for me.....54 years old, started keeping fish when I was 8, then got a wife, started a reef tank, somehow kids invaded the house, and took a 15 year hiatus, due to lack of time and money. Now, kids finally almost gone, wife gone, so, I am also back in the game! Been about 2 months for me....a lot of plants, so no cycle, as it seems. Slowly adding life.....so far 15 Sakura, and two Pygmy Cories, 15 nerites. Soon to be adding more Sakura shrimp, more Pygmies, and some Oto's, thanks to Msjinkzd......eventually hope to drop in some CPD's into that 75.
Always been into the hi tech stuff, so, currently playing with CO2, liquid EI dosing, and LED lights. The biggest change I see over the years is lighting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.