Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

Happy New Year 2010 for all of you!!!

As Title says, My lose if your Gain.....I am offering Flame Moss....this thing is a lot not to mention it coming from one of my neglected high light tank....If given proper care you know how moss grows.....

$25 shipped.....

I won't say there is no Algae but nothing Crazy...will go away in 2-3 shipping dark out period or so.....

Who bought/traded plants from me last year not to mention who got RAOK from me knows the Quality and Quantity of plants they get from me...

Please don't ask for the Picture since I don't have camera as of now..

I need payment within an hour you get your PM replied...sounds crazy but recently(Dec, 09) I been dealing with buyer who Pm's and gets back to me in time interval of hours when the plants are gone...

Heat pack is not needed to ship plants..FYI

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
FYI, heat plants ARE needed to ship plants to a big part of this country right now. You can't tell me that plants in a box on my porch when it is -18 degrees out are going to survive. No way, no how.

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well in that case there must be someone present in your Place to Receive the Package.....
Usually I answer these kinda Question Thru Pm....

FYI, heat plants ARE needed to ship plants to a big part of this country right now. You can't tell me that plants in a box on my porch when it is -18 degrees out are going to survive. No way, no how.

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2nd portion Available for $17.79 shipped!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.