The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to hear what everyone thought about my first tank. I am running DIY co2 off two bubble ladders, 3.4 watts per gallon, flourite substrate with gravel topping, HOT magnum, aquaclear powerhead. Those are the main equipment behind the madness! I am not going for a crowded plant look and will trim the plants to make them look better, but as of now i am just letting everything go and mess around with the setup. I am open to suggestions and compliments. Thanks for looking and if you wanted to know more about the make up of the tank just ask and ill tell ya.
Damian

DSCN2922.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
You're gonna want to spend your next aquarium dollars on a pressurized setup. =)

Looks good so far. Now just for the grow-in period. =)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its the air that the powerhead is sucking up and mixing into the water. It does not ripple the surface much tho.:icon_cool

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
whats the measurement of your tank (LxHxW)? and i would recommend using Seachem ferts than Tetra ferts.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The measurements are 36 x 16 x 18. And i do use seachem ferts, that yellow bottle is just my dechlor. I am dosing flousish iron, and the flourish comprehensive supplements.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts