1. With the reactor and controller the CO2 couldn't be any easier! I started my set point at 7.0 and left it there for the first month. I reduced it in .1 increments over a week to 6.7 and that is where I plan on leaving it. Could I go lower and get faster plant growth, yes but personally I am happy with where it's at.I am VERY interested in this build, because it's SO close to what I am building. I've the same regulator and reactor, am using an Ecoxotic LED 120 unit, 75 gallon with centerbar, 2 Eheim 2217 with standard Eheim media and 2 100 mg bags Puringen in them. I am using a AM Pinpoint controller, but pretty much the same. Eco complete substrate......still need to get more circulation with pumps. Now, questions:
1. How long did it take to get your CO2 lined out?
2. Any early algae issues?
3. Manually dose, or use a pump?
4. Rough average time for maintenance per week?
5. What do you wish you had done when starting, but didn't do?
6. What was the best thing you had done?
I start mine up in 2-3 weeks after vacation, so, am quite curious!