Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
as for light I am planning on this ?
Amazon.com: LEMONBEST® High power 24 LEDs Aquarium Lamp Fish Tank Stainless Steel Tube Flexible Clamp Clip LED light: Home Improvement

I bought that one initially, but ended up replacing it with two of these: http://amzn.to/25MXcdQ

Lighting is much brighter and two looked fine on a rectangle or square shape.
awesome :)
Do you also think I need more flow? Flow is minimal at the moment, and I also dont have any oxygen producing machine

·
Registered
298 Posts
I would advise getting a finnex small tank light - I think they are cost effective and fairly good quality.

Bump: I would advise getting a finnex small tank light - I think they are cost effective and fairly good quality. Plus, Its something that has resale value if you ever change things up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You can get a Deep Blue Nano filter that is the same as Azoo Palm filter for $13.49 on Amazon and you can get a 12 watt LED light on e-bay for $9.95 that are better then what you are looking at. Dr. Foster & Smith has the Azoo for $6.99 plus shipping. You can do better for lights on e-bay than on Amazon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.