The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Been a while since I've posted. I've been working with this 10 Gallon for quite a while now; finally got around to rescaping a couple months ago after I finally sourced some spider wood.I also started running co2 on this little tank; absolutely happy with the results.

This is my first attempt at building a river.. I know for next time things I would and wouldn't do again as far as substrate prep and color. Overall, I'm satisfied with the look, something to build upon.

Currently running 2x24W T5's, AC20 filter, AC20 powerhead. EI dosing, CO2.

Early in the setup (pre-co2)

Once established after CO2:

Updates to come.

Thanks,
~RP01

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will be adding and moving a few things in the near future. I would like to source some limnophila and x-mas tree moss.

If anyone has any recommendations for lower growing plants to mount to wood, let me know.

Questions and criticisms welcome.

Thanks,
RP01

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Minor update... 1 week after heavy trim. Java fern added to the upper portion of the driftwood on the right.

I'm feeling a bit of imbalance in color on the left. I need some more light green worked into there... to be continued.

Happy weekend folks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.