The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've done everything that is recommended. RO water, salty shrimp gh/kh plus, fresh plants. Anyone know how much salty shrimp I should use for the 20 gall tank to keep CBS? I'm going to order some crystal blacks in 6 weeks when the cycle is done and there are no more ph changes.im using a matten filter and hope to breed these little beauties

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What substrate you using? You may want salty bee gh+ instead. To get a gh of 5 I'm using .55gams per gallon. But that is salty bee gh+.
Thanks for the link! We'll the breeder I'm getting them from uses the gh/kh specifically for his CBS witch is why I thought thats what I wanted, but pretty much any other caridiana on Flip Aquatics uses the gh plus. So I guess I should have both just in case ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the link! We'll the breeder I'm getting them from uses the gh/kh specifically for his CBS witch is why I thought thats what I wanted, but pretty much any other caridiana on Flip Aquatics uses the gh plus. So I guess I should have both just in case ?
Oh and I'm using ada Amazonia but I JUST filled it with ny new ro system so it's got some stabilizing to do

1 - 4 of 4 Posts