The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!
I’m aquascaping my first tank and need some advice. I have planted tanks already. I’ve started this new tank with dwarf hair grass and another plant that I don’t know the name of in the back (haha sorry). The plant in the rock is a spawn from another tank. Also some of the plants in the back came up so I need to replant them. So I have a lot of room to go up and that’s what I need help with. What can I do to fill the space?

·
Registered
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." Gandalf: Lord of the Rings
273 Posts
Some good plants to fill in the space are Water wisteria, hornwort(I don't get y people complain about the needles there are barely any, and the snails eat them), and other lowlight(as I assume your tank is) plants. Also what fertilizer are you using?

Sent from my KFONWI using Tapatalk

·
Registered
239 Posts
Some good plants to fill in the space are Water wisteria, hornwort(I don't get y people complain about the needles there are barely any, and the snails eat them), and other lowlight(as I assume your tank is) plants. Also what fertilizer are you using?

+1 I have disgustingly hard water and I dose fertilizer 2 times a week and a nicrew and it easily grows an inch a day it’s a good standin for moss and stem plants in a triangle compisition scape

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I’m using API for the plants once a week

·
Registered
All peaceful community fish.
54 Posts

I bought some water wisteria from Ebay and it's growing like crazy, almost to the top of the tank in just a few weeks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts