Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have some i am looking for some for my 15 gallon planted tank

pm me if you have some and how many and how much they are thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Mine are breeding but not enough to sell. Although check on youtube for TurboVue. He is a shrimp breeder in lansing that i got my shrimp from. $3 for fire reds, $5 for crystal red and blacks, and 7$ for OEBT. if you search craigslist you will find his posting for shrimp for sale with his number listed.. orrr i can just give it to you. 517 774 7339. If you text or call he is usually pretty quick to respond. Has some beautiful shrimp. I plan on getting some more OEBT from him once i get the 20g tank going that im getting as a housewarming gift from my grandfather.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine are breeding but not enough to sell. Although check on youtube for TurboVue. He is a shrimp breeder in lansing that i got my shrimp from. $3 for fire reds, $5 for crystal red and blacks, and 7$ for OEBT. if you search craigslist you will find his posting for shrimp for sale with his number listed.. orrr i can just give it to you. 517 774 7339. If you text or call he is usually pretty quick to respond. Has some beautiful shrimp. I plan on getting some more OEBT from him once i get the 20g tank going that im getting as a housewarming gift from my grandfather.

ok thanks i got some from him but i am looking for more

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just picked up my first Cherry Reds from a guy in Holt, he has them listed on Craigslist for $0.50 a piece. His name is Ryan and his e-mail is [email protected], he should have some left. I ended up with 17 and a couple small plant shoots for $5.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I've got tons....

20 for $15

:)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sorry... i totally missed the "Fire" part?

:)

·
Invert Warrior
3,886 Posts
Yeah for future reference, I think the OP is looking for PFRs. I'd recommend Nick (AKA Speedie). He has an amazing quality and stock.

But many people sell good stock.

MABJ's iDevice used for this message :p

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah for future reference, I think the OP is looking for PFRs. I'd recommend Nick (AKA Speedie). He has an amazing quality and stock.

But many people sell good stock.

MABJ's iDevice used for this message :p
i pmed him but i can't get any from him cause i don't have enough money for his shrimp. :(

·
Registered
88 Posts
His shrimp are pretty cheap for what you get. I don't think I've ever heard anything negative about Nick's shrimp. If you're looking for cheap shrimp, just get regular cherries.

·
Registered
69 Posts
ok thanks i got some from him but i am looking for more
I wouldnt get to many, they breed like crazy. I started with 4 Fire reds lil over month ago, have about 20 now, hoping for about 100+ before i start selling them off though. Mine lost their first spawning as it was almost right after I added them to the tank so was too stressed still.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts