The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so one of my Finnex fixtures is freaking out. I had one on my 75, but power supply issues so Amazon sent a second. I've been running it ,that way for a few weeks and I know I enjoy the brighter light.

My conundrum now though is the power supply issue that had corrected itself has come back. I went to test the original light and when I plugged the replacement back in it freaked out (strobe light. lol).

So I have one Finnex runninng and I'm shipping the replacement light w/ the original power supply back to Amazon.

My thoughts are:

1.) Do I really need two lights? I do run pressurized Co2 and dose ferts.

2.) If so should I try a vivagrow as the second (lot less money) or order another 24/7?

Opinions, thoughts please. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm running a Planted + (non 24/7) and a Viva Grow over my 110. I wired it all to a TC420 to control timing and dimming. With both on at full power its plenty bright. I'm taller than your tank and grow dwarf baby tears with no CO2 and low tech ferts. I couldn't handle the 24/7 light schedule and colors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.