1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
I think I can go for a few, plans changed with the flora, but they would look equally nice in my 36 gal.

I am not available until either sunday, or next thursday though. (Sister in law getting married this week)

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Thanks Cboss, they are still a bit freaked out in my tank (hiding in the top of the tank behind the filter intake, occasionally coming out to see what the other fish are doing lol

The males seem more timid than the females.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, when I first got them they were pretty skittish for a few days. For me, the females were more timid than the males.

My favourite part of these fish is how social they are once they settle in. They go crazy trying to get closer to me when I come up to the tank.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Is that paintball set up similar to the jaggedfury DIY?
I have a parker 2000psi needle valve sitting around. Only thing is, the outer knob attached to the main knob is loose.
If you can just pry the cap loose the inner knob should work fine. You do need a couple of 1/8 fittings though which I'm not sure if I still have.
Hit me up if you want it its yours.
A good RAOK deserves another.:proud:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is that paintball set up similar to the jaggedfury DIY?
I have a parker 2000psi needle valve sitting around. Only thing is, the outer knob attached to the main knob is loose.
If you can just pry the cap loose the inner knob should work fine. You do need a couple of 1/8 fittings though which I'm not sure if I still have.
Hit me up if you want it its yours.
A good RAOK deserves another.:proud:
Thanks a lot, but I've found another needle valve already.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.