The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else in my position with college? I just hate how terribly useless I am at anything math related, gah :icon_eek:

Of course, bio classes are amazingly easy for me (for now at least) :fish:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I'm in grad school now (Chemistry), so I lucked out of having to take finals this semester since the program is research-intensive. But, I definitely feel your pain: every semester during undergrad, I would always have my two most difficult classes on the same day, with like 30 minutes between them, as well as a final on the last day of finals.

·
Pixel Prestidigitator
4,343 Posts
I know it may sound strange, but looking back on my university days, they were rather enjoyable.

Once you graduate, life begins, with all its hassles.
Once you graduate your real learning starts. With unending "final" exams.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Once you graduate your real learning starts. With unending "final" exams.
True, but still, it feels better to vent XP

But yah, Calc B sucks for me, and when I have to take orgo I might need to cry lol

And stats, I hear terrible things about statistic classes.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
1 down, part one of two tonight.. I feel so bad for my tank, Ive neglected it in my studies for finals. I planed on upgrading the lights this week.. Yea that has not happened yet!

·
Super Moderator
12,113 Posts
I'm in grad school now (Chemistry), so I lucked out of having to take finals this semester since the program is research-intensive. But, I definitely feel your pain: every semester during undergrad, I would always have my two most difficult classes on the same day, with like 30 minutes between them, as well as a final on the last day of finals.
Ah, the joys of graduate school. My university was all research (thesis based), and only a few classes to take (journal club, a course on recent trends in microbiology/immunology, etc).

While I didn't have exams, I did have 70 hour work weeks in the lab. :icon_roll That and thesis writing/defense.

I just finished mine today, wahoo! Time to hit the bars :)

At least you get paid in life...
Congratulations on finishing :)

And you only get paid if you can find (and hold onto) a job :icon_sad:

·
Registered
91 Posts
... I feel so bad for my tank, Ive neglected it in my studies for finals...
Lol, finals week is when my tanks get the most attention! I know I have a paper to write, but I see algae on the glass, and it's going to drive me nuts until I scrape it.... then while I'm at it, might as well move things around... and when was the last time I did a water change? I should do that... and so on...

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I kinda have been neglecting trimming my tank......
oh god, all the stem plant growth

btw, my calc B was like, impossible lol
At least I can get through bio 2morrow and chem friday
THEN I'LL BE DONE (and can get back to my plants :3)

·
Invert Warrior
3,886 Posts
I just took my last one.

It was a terror. I'm a writer, and at my university, we have to take various science and religious classes.

Needless to say, I didn't come to school for science, and I doubt I did well lol.

And yeah, life begins out of college, but college has never been more stressful, and this is a place to vent..

MABJ's iDevice used for this message :p

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'm having finals this week, fulltime job, and take care of my parents, I'm back in school after years, material isn't hard, finding time for it IS. Goodluck everyone taking finals this week

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Lol, finals week is when my tanks get the most attention! I know I have a paper to write, but I see algae on the glass, and it's going to drive me nuts until I scrape it.... then while I'm at it, might as well move things around... and when was the last time I did a water change? I should do that... and so on...

My moss is so over grown and needing a trim..But between work, and studying for my last final next Monday.. It wont get done until late next week. Ahh oh well, the new shirmplets seem to love it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.