The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale misc. substrate and filters for aquariums.
2- power filters 330 gph $20.00 each or both for $30.00 they just need the filter cartridges.
1- 5 gallon bucket of light brown/tan pea gravel for $15.00 (esp 50-75lbs)
1-5 gallon bucket of light tan pool filter sand for $15.00 (esp 100lbs)
1 half filled 5 gallon bucket of mixed eco-complete and light brown/tan pea gravel for $10.00 (exp 25-50lbs)
1-20 gallon rubber maid tub 1/8 full l of eco-complete/mixed stuf used for planted aquariums sell for $15.00 a 5 gallon bucket full)
plants-triming some steams left free.
would also barter these idums for an/a aquarium(s) /;) cash is good too! thanks JOSEPH

·
Registered
195 Posts
Thanks Joey. The Eco Mix looks great. It's not quite Eco-complete, but I think this stuff will grow plants even better. It's like a mix of Eco-complete, black sand, a little brown sand and a little bit of medium size gravel. 5 Gallons was just the right amount for our 29g tank. I will post some pictures of it once we get a decent light going. Should be in the next day or so.

Thank you for the plant clippings as well. They were some very nice specimens. I hope I can return the favor some day.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Joey. The Eco Mix looks great. It's not quite Eco-complete, but I think this stuff will grow plants even better. It's like a mix of Eco-complete, black sand, a little brown sand and a little bit of medium size gravel. 5 Gallons was just the right amount for our 29g tank. I will post some pictures of it once we get a decent light going. Should be in the next day or so.

Thank you for the plant clippings as well. They were some very nice specimens. I hope I can return the favor some day.
thanks for letting me know it's a eco mix, like I said I bought it from a lady
who said it was eco complete but wasn't sure,and you are welcome sir.
glad I could well someone start up a planted tank.:proud:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
BUMP BUMP TO THE TOP SELLING EVERYTHING TO GET A BIGGER AQUARIUM! GOT A CHANGE TO GET A 150 gallon super heavly planted aquarium setup with 2 canister filters,
substrate,c02,fish,etc for a good price. here is my craigslist ad. I'm a little neg. on the price but please don't low ball me.
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pet/1535170864.html

will part out, just fish, or just driftwood, or plants, or a combo. make offers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.