The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant seem to find an Ehiem 2211, and was wondering if the Ehiem 2213 would work with the Lily Pipe.. or if no filter at all would work, with weekly or twice a week water changes. Tank is about 5g.

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
Tom makes a mini canister filter that might fit the bill, however a mini Ehiem would be a good choice.

I used a Hagen mini HOB for a tank this size instead and found it to be easier.

Regards,
Tom Barr

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I am using the eheim 2011 on my Mini-M and 2211 on another.

Initially I had an Aquaclear 30 on it but the 20 works better since it's not blowing everything around.

·
Registered
174 Posts
We need an ADA mini pimp club lol! I have the mini-s with a eheim ecco 2232. Works great. Liles fit in perfectly and the ball valves allow me to control the flow. P.s. the intake is awsome! No need for a shrimp cover, the slits don't let them in and they crawl all over the thing. Good luck

·
Registered
220 Posts
I use the Hydor Prime 10. It works perfect for my Mini M and matches the inline heater.:)

I have diy clear acrylic intake and output pipes. It works great. Doesn't blow stuff around that much but plenty of currrent.

I have a Eheim 2217, xp2, and the Hydor prime 10. The Hydor has quick disconnects and very easy to use the only problem I have with it is Its got a lof of plastic parts that I am afraid might break.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.