The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I would like to share link to my report about aquariums presented during the 12th International Pet Shop Merchandise "PetFair", which took place on 20-22 May 2011 in Łódź, Poland. This is the 1st part of the film, showing tanks arranged by aquarium-trade companies and fishkeepers' clubs. There are some very nice planted tanks, and many more will come in the 2nd and 3rd parts of the report.

I've already posted this link in "The Longue" section, but I realised that many users are tending to check only their favorite sections, instead of clicking "New posts" and browse through all sections. I think you guys gonna like the film :) - I mean, those who didn't see it in "The Longue" section (I wonder how many that would be?).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSYDl8BrsRI

PS: If this is a wrong section for posting such link - moderator, please advise which one would be best for no off-topic, yet with biggest audience :icon_ques

·
Registered
270 Posts
Awesome video! Polska numer jeden!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.