The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice spec dude :thumbsup: the colors in there are vibrant..I really like the red plant in the middle..are you dosing with co2 and ferts?
Yes. I use fluvals 's 88 co2 rig, which is very nice for this setup. I don't use the diffuser, though. Feeding the tube right up against the inlet is sufficient.

I use dry ferts.. I always feel like I'm guessing too much, but the results are what they are.

I use a BRIGHT led from home depot. Before I started using it, growth sucked.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yes. I use fluvals 's 88 co2 rig, which is very nice for this setup. I don't use the diffuser, though. Feeding the tube right up against the inlet is sufficient.

I use dry ferts.. I always feel like I'm guessing too much, but the results are what they are.

I use a BRIGHT led from home depot. Before I started using it, growth sucked.
Growth looks great! Which LED are you using from home depot and how many gallons is that tank?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Growth looks great! Which LED are you using from home depot and how many gallons is that tank?
the light is a 1900 (i think.. i'm on business travel and not able to look at it.) lumen 5watt single led. it's advertised as being analogous to a 90w flood.

the tank is a smidge under 2 gallons, i think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.