The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of selling my condo and buying a home and will have to break my tank down to do so. I'd rather try to sell it and start over eventually. This is to see if there is any interest. I'd like to sell the tank, co2 system, filter, and lighting all to one person. Tank is full of plants and fish as well.

Mr Aqua 48g tank
Stand (generic)
Brand new (2 months max) FlorinVolcanit aquasoil
GLA Optimum CO2 System
GLA Atomic Inline Diffuser
2 x 5# CO2 tank (one fully filled one almost fully filled)
2 x Aquatic Life Halo LEDs w/tank mounts (roughly 2-3 months old, awesome lights)
I have various pipes for the filter, Violet (CAL Aqua), Lily and Glass skimmer (co2art).
Koralia Nano 240's (2) and a 425

Various fish in the tank: male/female Bolivian Ram, male/female Apisto Cacatuoides, about 8 Black Neons, about 10 Ember Tetras, male/female peacock gudgeons, 4 bronze cories, 4 otos, and a bumble bee goby. I think that's it, may be more. Snail free.

Looking for $1150 OBO.

Couple shots of the tank as it stands

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dam! I think that looks like my dream thank :D

Can't afford it xD
but do you sell you trimming? and where in NJ are you located?
I do sell trimmings. I'm in Franklin Park, just outside of New Brunswick.

I just hacked all my star repens down though and tossed them. I'll have more of that in a month. Next week I'll have some. Limnophila aromatica, rotala macrandra, Mermaid weed, and a few others.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.